Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Image generators


This task was a little harder for me than the other ones. Did I have trouble finding the right picture? No. There were lots of them that I wanted to play with. I had trouble thinking of what to change in the picture.

When I was in school, I had no trouble coming up with clever things to say. But now the words fail me when I need them.

Complaining about the price of gas isn't really something I wanted to do, and not to pick on Disneyland at all, it just seemed to fit. I live in the eastern U.S., so if I drove to Disneyland, regardless of what the price of gas is, it would amount to a lot of money.

Anyways, I enjoyed this part of Learn and Play. I think I'll play with image generators more when I'm feeling a little more witty.

If you'd like to make changes to the Disneyland sign, here's where I found it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of online image makers to play with. Make pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!