Monday, November 3, 2008

YouTube

I was looking at my blog the other day and I noticed that I don't have very many of my interests represented in any posts thus far. So when I needed to explore YouTube for Learn and Play, I saw that as an opportunity to show something I love to do.

So I did a search for cross stitching. Granted, cross stitching isn't the most exciting craft for video, but I wanted to see what was out there. After sifting through a whole lot of "how to" videos that just covered the basics, I finally found an interesting one.

This video is from Leisure Arts, a crafting company, and it shows how you can stamp on fabric, then add cross stitching to it. Check out the different leaflets you can buy that use this technique at the end of the video, they're even more interesting than the project they demo.

I keep telling myself that I don't need to pick up any more crafts, but this one just might be worth trying. Who am I kidding, I'll probably try any type of craft at least once...which is why my apartment is filled with supplies and half finished projects!

No comments: